• Connected Home Market projected by Juniper Research to be $71 Billion by 2018 — up from $33 Billion in 2013
• Outcompete the competition. Faced with tremendous growth opportunities estimated in Billions of Dollars, new goliath competitors, i.e., cable and telephone providers, etc, are storming the market. Protect your local market and expand your Connected Home Services business to reach even more residential clients, large and small. Start creating RMR opportunities, like those enjoyed in the security market for years, plus get greater client retention and service levels in the process.
• Leverage their big-budget advertising and TV campaigns in your local market
• Grow your business: Maximize accounts and account valuation with more services
"New Research Shows What Residential Buyers Want: Consumers are embracing new technologies and services associated with home controls and remote access for everything from energy management, video monitoring, keyless door locks" --
(Security Sales Integration)
• Leading Edge Product
• Preferred Pricing
• Sales & Tech Training
• Free Marketing Program & Co-op Advertising
• Exclusive Consumer Website & Leads for Authorized Dealers
• Support Hotlines & Annual Meetings
• Comprehensive Connected Home Security, Video and Smart Automation (remotely control security, video, appliances, lighting, HVAC & Z-Wave locks)
• More affordable, flexible Broadband-based services
• New iBridge Messenger™ SMS and Multimedia (MMS) Notifications with Live Video Alerts within the messages (pre/post event clips)
• No Keypad or Costly Touchscreen Required! Save hundreds in equipment costs and use Free App with their favorite Smart Devices (phones/tablets)
• iBridge's optional, award-winning WiFi, 7” low-profile android touchscreen, mirrors the App, plus offers web-browsing, photo-frame, weather and conveniently uses an on/off magnetic wall-mount/charging station or table-top stand.
• As simple and cost-effective as the iBridge Connected Home System is to use and install, it can still provide CE Pros’ sophisticated scenes with custom naming, auto-populated on UI screens, and automated schedules, as desired.
• Backward-Compatible with all Gemini Security Systems, new and old
• Easier, Cost-Effective Installation - One Module provides Remote Services and Z-Wave Support
• Better Z-Wave Range – Typically twice that of competitors. Easier to setup with Standard Competitively- Priced, Z-Wave® Devices
• Set up & update systems right from your smart device for No-Roll™ service calls
• Advanced Scenes and Schedules, once only for high-end homes – Now made easy and affordable.
• Cloud backup utility for simple, quick restorals of even advanced Programming
© 2014 All Rights Reserved.